Support the Food Wise Eateries!
Food Waste Reduction Tips – Dinning Out
- Share with friends: Be environmental friendly to buy bulk and share with friends to save money
- Inform your family when you dinning out to prevent excessive dishes
- Order suitable quantity of food
- Avoid all-you-can-eat style dinning. This style of dinning not only produce large amount of food waste, it also bad for health
- To prevent post-consumed food waste, bring your own container to take home unfinished food
- To further advocate food waste reduction, participate in food waste reduction campaign such as the save food day